Hard Money Loans in Atlanta
Reliable, Fast Funding for Single Family Homes in Atlanta
Lowest Cash-To-Close: As the premier hard money lender in Atlanta since 2005, we pride ourselves on working together to find loans that fit your needs. We provide quick funding, and then help you through the rehab or sale of your finished project.
No Credit or Experience: We prioritize potential for profit over qualifications from traditional lenders. If you bring us a good deal, we’ll make it happen, even if you don’t have the best credit or tons of money in your bank account.
We're On Your Side: We believe you deserve financial security, and we work tirelessly to make sure you’re getting closer to that goal.
What Makes The Investor's Edge Loans Different?
Fewer Barriers For New Investors
The lending system is broken.
With most lenders you’ll need good credit and lots of money to flip houses.
That is why most people who want to get started can’t do it.
That’s not how we work.
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to build financial security for themselves.
While we lend to experienced investors, a large percentage of our borrowers come to us because we make flipping your first deal possible.
True 100% Financing
For great deals, we’ll lend up to 100% of your purchase, loan, and rehab costs.
And if you can’t quite qualify for a loan to cover your entire deal, we’ll teach you how to find the money elsewhere.
Flexible Loan Programs To Match Any Borrower's Goals
We have 30 loan programs designed to match the needs of every borrower.
Whether you’re looking for most profit, lowest cash-to-close costs, or cheapest rate, we’ll match your current situation with a loan program that works for everyone.
Reasons To Flip Houses in Atlanta
Atlanta offers many opportunities for those looking to get into house flipping or other forms of real estate investment.
Consider the following benefits of flipping houses in Georgia:
- Healthy economy: As an Atlanta, Georgia house flipper, you can benefit from having many potential buyers due to the state’s low unemployment and large labor force.
- Low-cost housing market: You can get started with less money by buying houses at lower prices and flipping them for profit.
- High demand: In the current seller’s market, you can find buyers more quickly for your flipped properties.
Why Get Hard Money Loans From The Investor's Edge?
The main difference between The Investor's Edge and other money lenders is that with us, you can get every opportunity you need to earn financial independence through house flipping.
If your search for a hard money lender in Atlanta, Georgia, hasn’t been successful so far, we can help.
Here are just a few benefits of working with us:
- Learning tools: You can use our training course and support resources to gain the knowledge you need to become a professional house flipper in no time.
- Supportive helpers: Your dedicated loan advisor and project manager from The Investor's Edge offer support on your way to achieving your real estate goals.
- The Investor’s Edge: You can leverage this software to locate the best properties in the market you serve.
- Access to resources: Your one-time payment gives you access to anything you need for house flipping, including training, software, and funding.
Choose The Investor's Edge
Investors choose us because they see that we want to help you, no matter your situation, succeed at real estate investing. Many come because they are excited about our 100% financing program, but then stay for multiple deals because of our commitment to them.
Between our deal-finding software, low-barrier funding, and dedicated team members, you won’t find another lender who makes it easier to find and close profitable deals, period.