Hard Money Loans in North Carolina
The North Carolina Housing Market:
Get into house flipping with minimum fees upfront with The Investor's Edge.
Whether you’re a seasoned flipper or getting into real estate for the first time, you can get any resources you need from us.
We offer software, funding, and training all in one place.
Whatever your real estate goals, you can find flexible funding options with The Investor's Edge to help you achieve them.
You can rely on us for a lasting relationship and all the tools to help you succeed.
Our Hard Money Loans Are Perfect For North Carolina House Flippers
If you’re considering getting into house flipping, you’ll probably need a loan to help you cover buying costs.
When you want a loan geared toward the unique needs of house flipping, you can turn to The Investor's Edge.
You’ll like these loans for several reasons:
Quick Approval: You might wait up to 30 days to get a conventional bank loan. Since hard money loans depend on the profitability of property, not buyer requirements, you can get approval in as little as one day.
No Credit Score Requirements: While you might start a house flipping project with a low credit score, you can get the hard money loan you need from The Investor's Edge because we won’t look at your credit score for eligibility.
Easy Funding: With fewer requirements and fast access to funds, you can quickly enter the world of real estate using our fix and flip loans.
Our Hard Money Lenders Provide Up To 100% Financing
Real estate investing would be easier if you could get 100% financing.
At The Investor's Edge, select deals can qualify for up to 100% financing.
That figure even includes funding for interest, closing costs, and rehab costs.
Fix and flip more homes with our hard money financing services.
Loan Programs For Flipping Homes in North Carolina
You may have seen other private money lenders offer a selection of loan programs, but few offer as many as The Investor's Edge — 30 loan programs.
We help you find the right loan program for your property investment project in North Carolina.
Why Fix and Flip in North Carolina?
North Carolina offers many advantages for house flippers.
It’s one of the most profitable states for flipping properties and a beautiful location with much to offer its residents.
Check out these additional reasons to invest in North Carolina real estate:
- Hot housing markets: If you start in real estate hotspots like Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, or Winston-Salem, you can find many houses and profit opportunities.
- Cheaper than average homes: North Carolina homes cost less than the national average, so you’ll pay less for properties.
- Increasing home values: You can enjoy the benefits of a market with steady home values.
- Strong property market: With more demand than properties, it’s a great market to be a home seller.
The Investor's Edge Will Help You Reach Your House Flipping Goals in North Carolina
Whatever your goals are for real estate, The Investor's Edge can help you accomplish them.
Apart from getting fix and flip loans for North Carolina properties, you’ll also have access to further education that makes achieving your goals easier.
Here are some benefits we offer:
- Training and support: Whether you’re new to house flipping or experienced in real estate, educational materials help you keep up with an ever-shifting market.
- Access to The Investor’s Edge Deal Finding Software: Our software allows you to easily find opportunities in booming New York markets.
- Vast resources: With one payment, you can obtain training, property records, and funding.
Choose The Investor's Edge
Investors choose us because they see that we want to help you, no matter your situation, succeed at real estate investing. Many come because they are excited about our 100% financing program, but then stay for multiple deals because of our commitment to them.
Between our deal-finding software, low-barrier funding, and dedicated team members, you won’t find another lender who makes it easier to find and close profitable deals, period.