Hard Money Loans in Texas
The Texas Housing Market:
Get the money and support you need for house flipping from The Investor's Edge.
Hard money loans are an effective way to fund projects like house flips.
Unfortunately, many lenders reject house flippers due to a lack of experience or minimum credit score requirements.
Whether you’re a beginner house flipper, an experienced flipper, or a real estate investor, you can get the loan you need from The Investor's Edge.
If you’re tired of getting rejected for fix and flip loans in Texas, get the money you need from us.
Benefits of Texas Hard Money Loans
Hard money loans offer short-term financing, ideal for house flipping and real estate investment.
They have several advantages over other options, including:
Quick Approval and Funds: Some loans are approved in just one day, so you can quickly get the money you need to flip your next property. After approval, you could receive funds in as little as three to five days.
Credit Score is Less Important: If you’re a new house flipper, getting financing can be difficult. Hard money loans place more weight on property value and less on your finances.
Flexible Terms: You can get a loan with terms that work for you because every loan is evaluated case-by-case. You may be able to change terms like payment schedules and loan duration.
Up To 100% Hard Money Financing
Most hard money lenders don’t offer 100% financing on their loans.
At The Investor's Edge, we fund many fix and flips at 100%, even including closing costs and funding for property rehab.
If your property doesn’t qualify for 100% financing, we’ll show you ways to get the extra money you need.
Why Start Flipping Houses in Texas?
House flipping is a great way to achieve financial freedom, and Texas can be an excellent area for it because:
- Texas has many hot investment areas: The real estate market in Texas has many cities with large numbers of buyers, including Houston, Dallas, San Antonio, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, Round Rock, and Sugar Land.
- Residents enjoy great quality of life: Living in Texas is appealing for many people, so you can easily find buyers who want to move to or stay in the state.
- Houses in Texas cost less: Texas houses cost less than the national average, meaning you can spend less to buy and flip properties.
Loan Programs For Flipping Homes
When you have more loan programs to choose from, you get a more personalized experience from your hard money lender.
The Investor's Edge offers 30 loan programs to better serve our customers flipping houses in Texas.
Real Estate Investing Software
When novice property investors use our real estate investing software, they can learn how to calculate risk on each Texas fix and flip they’re considering.
The more you know, the more you can earn.
What Makes The Investor's Edge Loans Different?
Why Choose The Investor's Edge
Whether you’re a new house flipper or an experienced professional, you know that hard money loans are only one part of what you need to be successful.
If you’re looking for hard money lenders in Houston, The Investor's Edge can help.
With The Investor's Edge, you get a range of benefits like:
- Training, software, and funding: A simple, one-time payment gives you access to every resource you might need for house flipping.
- The Investor’s Edge Deal Finding Software: This software allows you to identify properties in your market.
- Dedicated loan advisor and project manager: You’ll get help from experienced professionals who can help you plan your real estate goals.
- Education and support: You can use our available training resources to become a pro at real estate.
Choose The Investor's Edge
Investors choose us because they see that we want to help you, no matter your situation, succeed at real estate investing. Many come because they are excited about our 100% financing program, but then stay for multiple deals because of our commitment to them.
Between our deal-finding software, low-barrier funding, and dedicated team members, you won’t find another lender who makes it easier to find and close profitable deals, period.