Listen to Episode 143:
If you’re looking for fix and flips in a less-than-ideal area, you might be shooting yourself in the foot right from the start.
In order to consistently find good properties, you have to be looking in the right places. Let’s talk about how to evaluate an area, even if you don’t live nearby!
- Finding Tip: Pre-Foreclosures
- The two buckets of real estate investing
- What’s important to look for in an area (especially if you’re out of state)
- Some easy to use tools to help choose the right areas
- Things that I always look for in a deal
Want to learn more?
Join Ryan on our next webinar to learn how you can start real estate investing with The Investor's Edge.